Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Food...

 I should have taken a picture of our shopping baskets. I am not even sure why Paul ended up holding up the flour, but I guess at the time I was excited to find regular flour. There have been a few familiar, but don't necessarily taste exactly the same.
 Connor made this face before tasting the fruit snacks. They ended up tasting pretty much the same!

 When it comes to Milano cookies my absolute favorites is the mint chocolate ones, but they don't have those. These cookies got a little messy and didn't taste so good. I will probably still eat them.



Connor was excited to buy a dragon fruit. We haven't had much dragon fruit, and think that it is actually suppose to be white inside.

 I am not sure what this fruit is called, but we thought it would be fun to try it. It is the fruit that Xango uses to make their juice.


 The girls first lunch here at the Cafe by our home. The kids all ordered things that they were familiar with and I think everyone was happy with their meal.


No comments:

Post a Comment